Sunday, July 02, 2006

The *NEW* Diabetoboy.com

I took into account comments that I've gathered since establishing the diabetoboy.com web site. I eliminated the frames, including the annoying welcome banner that followed you everywhere. Now by going to Diabetoboy.com, there is a simple image map to click on that acts as a menu for the site.

I also just replaced the guestbook with something a tad fancier, so if you entered something previously, it is now gone...sorry kids. This is your opportunity though to add something new and fresh as I did.

Until further notice, news will simply be posted through this blog now, because keeping up with the news page was just annoying. I plan to make more changes with time, but I think things look a bit better. Feel free to comment in the guestbook on the changes or just to de-virginize yourself in my guestbook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home