Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Random Interesting Bits-O-Blog

So I was browsing through other blogs and here are some good ones...

Kid gets hand stuck in vacuum!

Girl complains about acid reflux and her period!--thanks to technology, we can now know these intimate details of people's lives.

Pope Ratzinger Comic Satire--stuff in other languages makes me laugh, mainly because I don't understand it.

I like this lady's intro.: "I'm an ex-Witch, now Christian for the last 9 years..." nuff said.

Your guide to plane crash info.--latest plane crashes, plane crash lawyers, etc.

...and if you've been severely depressed recently, here's some help.

...some people.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ooo, I got mentioned. I'm totally flattered. :) (I'm the "this lady" in link #4. It's amzing the links that come up when you are bored and start using keyword search on blogs.)

Sunday, December 04, 2005 6:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hullo. I'm a friend of the young lady with the "former witch now Christian" intro.

I guess I've been too close to the situation, because to me it's just a blunt statement of fact. You can read the story at
http://newbirthlovesjesus.net

Careful though ... she still remembers a thing or two from her old life. Better make sure she knows you're not making fun of her unless you want to suddenly develop a taste for flies :)

Respectfully,

Brian P.

Sunday, December 04, 2005 7:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home