Monday, January 16, 2006

A Novel Concept and a Nifty Experiment

I came up with this great idea today. I'm not sure how well it works for girls, but on paper, it is genius for men to do. Next time you're in the john, watch the people that don't wash their hands after using it. It may surprise you how the types of people run the gamut.

Then next time you shake someone's hand, imagine that they didn't wash after doing their business. Even better, imagine them starting off the conversation with "I just touched myself," or "Five minutes ago I had this hand in my gooloo." It makes things disgusting and awkward. If only I could put a curse on the world that forced people to announce themselves that way if they didn't wash their hands after using the facilities.

Who cares about world peace??? Let's start small. Just be sure to wash your hands. And heckle others that don't as they exit. That may be why they do it...you know, for that holier than thou feeling, or that I'm sharing myself with the world feeling.

Practice...man exits after dropping the kids off at the pool without even rinsing his hands.

You scream, "Hey you dirty ass touching bastard. Get back here and use soap."

Sometimes you have to play mom to make a difference.

"Hey, what's up man? My hand was just in my butt."

By the way, if you disagree with my thoughts here, you may as well wear this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home