Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Barackstar

I've been ingesting too much caffeine as of late. I can't sleep, but at least I am being productive. I've made 2 new Obama-inspired designs for my store. The first takes note of his rock star status amongst his supporters by putting him in recognizable war paint. The second is based on a moment that recently occured between Barack and Michelle Obama. Some call it a fist bump, similar to Howie Mandel's on Deal or No Deal, others a hand bump, which to me sounds painful, and still others on Fox News insist it to be a "terrorist fist jab". Eventhough I didn't particularly go for Talladega Nights (see Stranger Than Fiction for good Will Ferrell), I couldn't resist seeing Barack saying "Shake and Bake" to his wife.

As always, click on the photo to see the merch, and tell your liberal friends.





Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home