Saturday, June 07, 2008

Obamarama

Now that we know Barack will be the nominee, it's time I make my push. I studied up on his background to fend off cretins with racist intentions. A good overview can be seen in his A&E Biography (below), which explains his interesting childhood and his rise to political fame.


Another item I've found of use is the Obama section at Snopes.com, which can refute the forwarded emails and such that claim he is an extremist Muslim in disguise. I have more fear of the WMD that John McCain has stashed in his cheek.



What's he hiding in there?


I have posted before about Obama related t-shirts, but recently I have made some of my own Barack-star merch to help the Mack Daddy with some votes. [Click on each image to see available merchandise.]







Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I can't wait til my Barry O. shirt shows up. Lot of good info.

What does mccain have in there anyway? My vote goes to the human suit, tiny alien invader pilot bubble.

Sunday, June 08, 2008 12:31:00 PM  
Blogger Sun St. Louis Editorial Board said...

Read the Audacity of Hope. He has a damn good understanding of Global political relationships, a fine sense of history, and a powerful attitude about changing the way we do things now, so that we can have a better future.

Monday, June 09, 2008 3:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home