Saturday, March 04, 2006

We're Here to Revolutionize Blues...and We Have a Web Page

Dan performing at my dog Sadie's birthday party a few weeks ago

This week, my best man and good pal, Dan Roth will debut his newest musical incarnation as The Daniel Rothstein Blues Revolution. I have been assisting him in writing some songs, which is a scary thought, but nonetheless enjoyable for me. It may even mean a guest vocal spot for myself when he hits the stage this week as the opening act for the Eric Tessmer Band at Cicero's in the U-City Loop. The show starts at 8:30pm with a $5 charge.

To prepare for the inevitable craze to follow, I have created a
MySpace page for The Daniel Rothstein Blues Revolution. Check it out. The only recording we had was a test that we made for his song "Run!", but we plan to add more soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steven Fitzpatrick Smith said...

I didn't know you were a hippy.

Here is my hippy haiku:

crunch sounds granola
hear the hippy stink play drums
with that long jam song

Sunday, March 05, 2006 7:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home