Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Yes, I Was Once On South Park

I wish I could be animated. It would be real good. I'm a little behind the times, but after catching on to the Myspace train, I realized that a lot of those hip kids have versions of themselves animated like characters from the hit TV series South Park. Being the obsessive idiot that I am, I investigated further and came upon this wonderful site where you too can make yourself into an animated resident of South Park. It's pretty swell, but it can get frustrating right quick. There is no control to go back, so if you do something wrong, you have to start over. Also in order to save your guy or gal, you cannot simply right click. You must use the "print screen" button on your keyboard and then paste the screen capture into an image editing program like Photoshop. From there you have to eliminate the rest of the screen shot not having to do with your image. By this point, you wonder if you still want to even try this, but I urge you to. It is for your own good. After a while, you can obsess over it and make versions of all of your friends, family, and co-workers, but what kind of moron would do something like that?


An example of my handywork.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home