Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Signs of the Apocalypse: Bush takes blame, Press have balls

I never thought I'd hear of it. Dubya took the blame for something. He admitted fault. Someone in the press should take advantage of this and question him further on Iraq and the WMDs now.

I like the tension between the press corps and the President's Press Secretary. Finally, the press is showing some testicles in all of this and not accepting whatever the government feeds them. David Gregory of NBC is especially entertaining from what I've seen. He fights back with the attitude that most of the crap coming out of Scott McClellan's mouth is ridiculous. I also caught Gregory anchoring the Today Show for the first time a couple of weeks ago. He was giddy like a school girl, cracking jokes and acting like he was made for that job. I prefer he stay with the White House press corps and stick it to the man though.

And a joke of the weak (sent to me by former World Wide Magazine cameraman, Mike Perez):
Q: What's George Bush's position on Roe v. Wade?
A: He really doesn't care how people get out of New Orleans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home