Sunday, July 01, 2007

Dirty Work

On a recent walk in the park with my wife and dogter, Sadie, something interesting occurred that I must share.

Just as with any other walk, Sadie had to make her BM. We waited by patiently as she made her waste and I proceeded to pick it up, like a good citizen. Sadie began walking strangely, like a dog does when it has some poo that wouldn't come off. Sometimes this is followed by the dog doing a fun trick in which it sits and uses its front paws to drag its butt across the most handy surface, which sometimes is the carpet.

Sadie doesn't really do that though. She just walk funny with her back legs squatting like she's being held down by a substantial weight in the rear.

I must note that more often than not with our dogter, it isn't poo on her butt, but my wife's long blonde hair that are hanging halfway out of Sadie's rear. And yes, sometimes I put a plastic bag over my hand to pull them out.

This time though, the wife noticed that something was hanging. I did my fatherly duty and used my protected hand to pull at what most likely was hair. The problem is that it kept flowing out. When I had removed the entire item, we realized just what it was. It was a giant spaghetti noodle coated in poo particles. And to Sadie's relief, I had removed it from her butt hole.


Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*gag* Well, I know what I'm not eating for a while.

Sunday, July 01, 2007 4:42:00 PM  
Blogger JoyGrenade said...

One time, our dog Spot ate a length of rope that I used for magic tricks. It was waxed on either end to promote easy usage. Unfortunately, this did not extend to easy digestion; my mom saw it protruding from his ass and took it upon herself to extract it. That was a sight to be seen.

Sunday, July 01, 2007 4:48:00 PM  
Blogger Sun St. Louis Editorial Board said...

MahhhhhveluhS!

Monday, July 09, 2007 1:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home