Monday, February 13, 2006

Fun With Video (Not My Own)!

One of the members of the Filipino Mafia referred me to this trailer for Brokeback to the Future, which reminded him of my posting on Shining. Both are genius recuts of known films to make trailers for "different" motion pictures.

The Brokeback clip was done by a video sketch comedy troupe from Emerson College, alma mater of Pete Parisi (RIP) of World Wide Magazine fame and the subject of my documentary, P.E.P.

This article from CTV in Canada discusses the impact on humor that the film, Brokeback Mountain, has had. It also mentions this trailer for a sequel to Top Gun, a la Gay Cowboy flick. The quality is not as good, but still worth checking out. These video dorks with no time on their hands are very clever.

While on YouTube, I also found this clip entitled "Lazy Sunday" , by Andy Samberg and Chris Parnell from SNL, which I saw on SNL several weeks back and cannot get out of my head. It is also referred to as "The Chronic-WHAT-cles of Narnia". It's dope, man.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home